Urgently looking for a fresh candidate in Networking Level 7 or equivalent, Basic knowledge of Networking and IP configuration understanding, we will offer full time for our product FreeVee www.freevee.co.nz ( VOIP APP launched in 148 countries )
Candidate Should Be.
- Valid work Visa
- Resident/Citizen of New Zealand
- Willing to move Rotorua.
- We prefer Rotorua based candidate or willing to move Rotorua.
- Level 7 or equivalent.
- Basic understanding of network topologies.
- IP configuration and masking basic understanding.
- 3 Month training with 40 hours pay as per standard wages.
- After successful training, ICS Nz Ltd may offer a full-time job.
- Basic understanding with GSM Gateway and Class 5 Telecom Switches.
- Monitoring lives call behaviour.
- Monitoring Gateway,s Switch through an admin panel.
- During any red alarm on the network, which affects live services, will resolve issues on a war footing with the coordination of international partners, based at Malaysia- Singapore-India.
- Complete configuration, installation and support of equipment in a Microsoft window and IOS environment.
- Maintain software applications, operating system and regular maintenance.
- windows/ios/ window server/ MAC/ Android OS, online troubleshooting and upgrades.
- Respond to customer inquiries regarding software/ Hardware issues.
- Ensure proper configuration and setup, install appropriate software and drivers. etc
Submit your Latest CV at firstname.lastname@example.org
Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted through Email for interview
About Us (Who we are? - What we do?)
We have established a small-scale Telco in 2015, to flourish in VOIP industry and launched our first APP, design and developed by company sitting in a small office in Rotorua in October 2016. We have Resellers in various parts of the world and are planning to expand our business through our APP (FreeVee Premium) available at Apple and Google store) for individual users for international calling and reseller ship into GULF (UAE/Qatar/KSA) ASIA PACIFIC (New Zealand, Fiji, Australia, Islands), etc. Furthermore, we are working on VOIP/SIP/Video Calling/SMS interconnection around 140+ countries business as well, for that we have hosted our Class 5 switches in Malaysia, India, and Bangladesh. NOC is 24/7 available and same is available (24/7) in Head Office (New Zealand). But we need someone to look at all the operational and technical matters and work to expand the business.